Think Insurance, UK, Walsall

Commercial & Business Insurance

At Think Insurance, we know how important it is that your business continues to operate, even if the worst should happen. No matter which industry you work in, we can offer you a fantastic deal on your Business and Commercial insurance, to help your business when it needs it most.

Based in the West Midlands, we are experts when it comes to helping local businesses get the cover they need.

We know the businesses that operate here and we understand the best way to protect them, sourcing quality commercial insurance products at prices to suit all bank balances. With no stress or fuss, our team of specialists offer friendly, helpful advice, and policies that cover you for exactly what you need. We do all the hard work, so you can concentrate on the important task of running your business. We offer high quality policies from some of the biggest and best names in the UK including Aviva, RSA, AXA, Liverpool Victoria, Groupama, NIG, Fortis and many more!

We specialise in cover for:

  • Commercial Property insurance
  • Manufacturers insurance
  • Engineers insurance
  • Metal Workers insurance
  • Contractors insurance
  • Insurance for Tradesmen
  • Restaurant & Shop insurance
  • Plus many more…

learner driver insurance help

Liability Insurance – Types of cover available

We can provide your business with the following insurance products:

  • Public Liability insurance
  • Product Liability insurance
  • Employers' Liability insurance
  • Professional Indemnity insurance

Public Liability insurance – this cover makes sure you’re protected against any claims arising for injury to a person who isn’t an employee of your business, or for damage to their property.

Product Liability insurance – if the business you are in manufactures or sells products, you are legally responsible for the quality of the items, and any problems that occur with them once they are sold. This insurance also covers you against claims arising should your products cause injury to anyone or damage to their property.

Employers’ Liability insurance – this is a legal requirement if you have any employees, and will cover you against any claims arising for illness, injury or death to an employee.

Professional Indemnity cover – this protects you if a customer makes a claim against you due to any problems arising with work you have done for them, covering claims arising from your negligence or bad advice. Our policies are profession-specific which means they are tailored to cover the specific risks you face in your industry.

We also cover Money, Assault, Goods in Transit, Contents, Business Interruption and more specialist covers that are specific to your business.