Think Insurance, UK, Walsall

Landlords Insurance

Responsibility comes with the territory for landlords. Owning properties, whether commercial or residential, and renting them out to tenants can be hard work.

Dealing with a whole host of situations that arise can be challenging, so having the right insurance in place to protect yourself, your properties and your tenants is essential.

If one of your properties suffers damage from a fire, or the pipes have burst, our insurance policies will get your property back into action as soon as possible. We know how important it is to protect your property and keep your tenants happy.

Based in the West Midlands, Think Insurance are perfectly placed to help you to get the right insurance for your property portfolio. As specialists in the local area, and with years of expertise behind us, we have the knowledge and experience to help you get the right cover, at a fair price. We do all the hard work, so you can concentrate on the important task of running your business, and managing your properties. So whether you own just one buy-to-let property, or have a large portfolio we can help.

Our Landlord insurance policies cover the following:

  • Public and Employers’ Liability cover
  • Buildings cover
  • Contents cover
  • Loss of rent
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Plus much more!

learner driver insurance help

Types of cover available

The following types of cover provide protection against any claims made by a tenant, member of the public or an employee against your business:

Public Liability insurance – this cover makes sure you’re protected against any claims arising from injury to a tenant or member of the public while on your premises if the accident is your fault.

Buildings Cover – Covering your property in the event of major events such as fire, storm, flood or earthquake.

Contents Cover – Insuring your possessions within the rented property such as furniture and fittings.

Loss of rent or Alternative Accommodation – Cover to protect you in the event your property cannot be occupied.

Employers’ Liability insurance – this is a legal requirement if you have any employees, and will cover you against any claims arising for illness, injury or death of an employee.