Think Insurance, UK, Walsall

Pub & Restaurant Insurance

If you own a restaurant, pub or licensed premises having the right insurance in place is vital.

With your customers, employees, and stock to protect it is important that you have the right insurance in place should anything happen. Our policies have been developed to protect you and your business.

We understand that your business is your livelihood, and you need to do everything possible to keep your doors open. If your stock is damaged you need to have the right level of cover to keep your business going; If your business is damaged in any way which may prevent you from trading, then you need to know you’re sufficiently covered to see you through; If a member of public is ill having eaten food you have served, or if a member of your staff has an accident, you need the confidence your insurance cover is sufficient to deal with any claims made against you.

Our pub and restaurant insurance policies cover the following:

  • Building & contents
  • Loss of liquor licence
  • Loss of power
  • Business interruption
  • Money
  • Stock
  • Outside catering
  • Vehicles
  • Public, Product & Employers’ Liability

learner driver insurance help

All types of businesses covered

So, whether you own a pub, a restaurant, a wine bar or licensed café, we can help you.
Based in the West Midlands, Think Insurance specialise in cover for local businesses in the food and entertainment industry. We have the knowledge and experience to help you get the right cover, at a fair price. We recognise that all businesses are different, so we can provide you with a tailor made policy that addresses your individual business needs. We do all the hard work, so you can concentrate on the important task of running your business.

Our team of specialists offer helpful and hassle free advice, and policies that provide exactly the cover you need, at a price to suit your bank account. We understand the local area, and the businesses operating within it - so we are perfectly placed to provide you and your pub or restaurant with the insurance cover you need.

We specialise in the following types of cover:

  • Pub insurance
  • Restaurant insurance
  • Cafe insurance
  • Takeaway Restaurant insurance
  • Outside caterer insurance
  • Bar insurance
  • Nightclub insurance
  • Wine bar insurance
  • And many more!

Do I legally need to have business insurance?

If your business employs other people then you are legally bound to have the correct Employers' Liability insurance in place. And while having business insurance is not a legal requirement, it can often be a prerequisite for suppliers, with many demanding that you have a certain level of cover before working with you.