Think Insurance, UK, Walsall
A Row Of Vans

Who Needs Commercial Motor Insurance?

Find out more about who might need Commercial Motor insurance.

Who Will Need Commercial Motor Insurance?

Anyone who owns or drives a vehicle for business purposes could benefit from a commercial motor policy, whether you drive a minibus, taxi, HGV or tipper truck. If you operate a business with 2 or more vehicles then a commercial fleet policy could be just what you are looking for. Not only is it easier to have all vehicles on one policy but it can also work out cheaper than insuring them all individually.

Businesses that need a policy that covers any of their drivers to drive any of their vehicles would need an Any Driver policy, while any company that has specific drivers to drive specific vehicles would need a Named Driver policy. For example, a taxi company could benefit from an Any Driver policy as all drivers could be insured to drive all of the vehicles, whether cab, saloon or minibus. Other examples of who may need a commercial motor policy include haulage companies, executive car drivers, couriers, or any other business involving motor vehicles.

Here is a list of some of the occupations that could benefit from a Commercial Motor insurance policy:

  • Taxi Drivers
  • Minibus Owners
  • Van Drivers
  • Fleet Owners
  • Truck Drivers
  • Directors
  • Company Car Owners
  • Limousine Hire
  • Wedding Cars
  • Airport Travel
  • Haulage Businesses

Want To Get A Quote?

Want to find out more, speak to an expert or get a Commercial Motor insurance quote? Call our specialist team on 0330 127 4100 or click Get a Quote below to find out how much you could save.