Want To Work For Us?
You are here:
- Think Insurance Specialist Insurance Brokers
- Current Vacancies
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established team in a fast growing company. Based within a fun and creative environment, this is an ideal role in which to learn and develop your existing skills. As a Web Developer you will be working as part of a fast-paced, progressive thinking team on a variety of projects. You will have the opportunity to interact and experiment on large scale systems. Ideally you’ll be the sort of person that enjoys what you do and is willing to learn new skills to meet the growing demands of the company and team.
- Developing web applications
- Working with a team of developers, designers and marketers to achieve joint objectives
- Working on projects from planning stage to completion
- Programming using PHP
- UI testing on all websites to optimise conversion
- Assist SEO team to develop/optimise sites for search engines
- Site testing, identification and resolution of technical issues
- Ideally have a developer related degree/qualification
- Need to be able to work effectively within a team
- Knowledge of software development would be a benefit
- Keen to learn and develop
- Graduate applications accepted
- An understanding of database optimisation methods
- A good understanding of search engine optimisation
- Use of jQuery would be a benefit
- Positive environment with passionate staff
- Regular staff events and nights out
- Discounts on all our highly rated products
- Paid opportunities to take extra courses where needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
Please send CVs to email@example.com with the subject 'Web Developer'
Motor Trade Insurance Admin Assistant
We are currently looking to appoint a Motor Trade Insurance Customer Services/Admin assistant. The role will entail administrating Motor Trade insurance over the telephone to customers, previous experience in the insurance industry is beneficial but we would also consider applicants with a strong customer services background.
The working hours will be on a 09:00 to 17:30 Mon - Fri and every other Saturday 09:00 to 14:00.
A bonus scheme is on offer as well as the basic starting salary for your age group.
We are growing the company which requires extra employees to help deal with the increasing volume of calls and leads.
- Permanent job
- Full-time hours
- Monthly Salary
- Great bonus scheme
- Easy access to the site via public transport
- Full training will be given
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Motor Trade Admin Assistant'
Commercials Lines Customer Services/Admin Assistant
We are currently looking to appoint a Commercial Lines Insurance Customer Services/Admin assistant.
The role will entail administrating commercial insurance over the telephone to customers, previous experience in the insurance industry is beneficial but we would also consider applicants with a strong office based customer services background.
The working hours will be on a 09:00 to 17:30 basis for 5 days a week – Monday to Friday.
A bonus scheme is on offer for the right candidate after a qualifying period, as well as the basic starting salary for your age group.
Please send CVs to email@example.com with the subject 'Commercial Lines Insurance Customer Services/Admin assistant'