Think Insurance, UK, Walsall
Car Mechanic fixing under chassis

Car Garage Insurance

Specialist Rates For Car Servicing & Mot Garages

Car Garage Insurance Experts

Get a Car Garage insurance policy that covers you to drive your customers’ vehicles to help diagnose faults, for MOT testing or any other trade related use. You can get a Road Risk policy covering your own vehicles, or a Combined policy including buildings and contents protection. We can also arrange cover for Goods in Transit, tools and portable tools, and Public Liability too. Get a quote now!

Features & Benefits Of Our Car Garage Insurance

We can help car servicing and MOT garage owners find the right motor trade insurance policy to cover everything you need. Whether it’s a Road Risk policy to drive customer vehicles, or a Combined policy to protect your buildings and contents too, our expert team will guide you through the process. We can protect the tools and machinery in your garage, plus the portable tools you take out on a callout. We can offer split indemnity to cover your business and personal vehicles, and can offer Public Liability protection too. With policies specifically for vehicle servicing and MOT garages, we’ll find the cover that best suits your business. Our policies can include the following:

  • Cover Your Work & Parts Fitted
  • Liability Cover For Employers
  • Tools & Portable Tools Cover
  • Cover For Moving Client Vehicles
  • Buildings & Contents Cover
  • Split Indemnity Cover
  • Public Liability Protection
  • No Claims Bonus Protection
  • Drivers With Convictions
  • Cover For Mobile Mechanics Multiple Drivers Covered
  • Goods In Transit Cover

Why Choose Us For Your Car Garage Insurance?

Are you still looking for more reasons to get a Car Garage insurance quote from Think? No problem, here are some additional features and benefits of our Car Garage insurance cover:

  • We cover part-time and full time garage owners working from home, on-site, or fixed business premises
  • Optional Product Liability insurance available to cover the work you carry out on customer vehicles, and the parts you fit
  • Road Risk policies available for mechanics working from home premises
  • Combined cover for mechanics wanting buildings and contents cover
  • We deliver award winning service – winners of the ‘Most Loved Broker’ award for 3 years running!
  • Public Liability and Employers’ Liability available to add to your policy
  • Free 24/7/365 Claims Helpline provided by Kingsway
  • Flexible payment options available for garage owners