If You Have Employees, Having Employers’ Liability Is The Law!
Protect yourself and your business against claims made against you by employees, following injury or illness caused as a result of carrying out their work. Working in the motor trade means there are likely to be lots of opportunities for accidents to happen, and injuries to occur, so make sure you’re protected. Don’t forget if you have any employees, you’re required by law to have cover in place! Get a quote now!
Employers’ Liability Insurance – Don’t Get Caught Without It
Whether you employ a team of mechanics, admin staff, a bookkeeper, a cleaner or even a trainee, you need to have a minimum level of Employers’ Liability insurance in place to cover you in case any of your employees become sick, injured or are even killed as a result of carrying out their work duties – it’s required by law! What’s more, if you get caught without the necessary protection in place, you could be fined up to £2,500 per day, and the fine can be back-dated too! So why take the risk? Accidents happen, and as well as protecting yourself, you are also protecting your employees. So why have motor trade Employers’ Liability cover:
- It’s A Legal Requirement
- Cover Legal Defence Costs Illness Claims Covered
- Injury Claims Covered
- Claims Covered For Death
- Protect Your Employees
- Protect Your Business
- Give Employees Peace Of Mind
- Plus Add Public Liability Cover
- And Product Liability Cover Too
Why Choose Think For Employers’ Liability Insurance?
Are you still looking for more reasons to get an Employers' Liability insurance quote from Think? No problem, here are some additional features and benefits of our Employers' Liability insurance cover:
- We cover part-time and full time motor traders with employees
- We’ll cover your legal defence costs associated with any claims made against you
- We deliver award winning service – winners of the ‘Most Loved Broker’ award for 3 years running!
- We can also cover you for Public Liability and Sales & Service Indemnity
- Free 24/7/365 Claims Helpline
- Flexible payment options available for motor traders