Road Risk & Combined Cover For Mechanics
Features & Benefits Of Our Mechanics Insurance Policies
Get a Mechanics insurance policy that includes cover for buildings and contents, tools and machinery, plus other trade specific equipment such as spraying booths, vehicle ramps and lifting machinery. Add Public Liability cover to your policy for added protection, along with Employers’ Liability and Sales & Service Indemnity too. Get a quote now and find out yourself!
We’ve got all areas of the market covered, from smaller part-time mechanics looking for a Road Risk policy, to larger full time garages and body shops needing Combined insurance to cover their buildings, contents, money and equipment. We can provide cover for moving customer vehicles for diagnosis and testing, offer goods in transit protection if needed, and arrange business interruption cover too, in case your business has to close down temporarily for any reason. Plus, if you have employees, then we can add Employers’ Liability to your policy so you meet the necessary legal requirements. Our mechanics & body shop policies can include the following:
- Buildings & Contents Cover
- Lifting Tables Covered
- Portable Hand Tools
- Public Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Sales & Service Indemnity
- Tools & Machinery Cover
- Cover For Moving Client Cars
- No Claims Bonus Protection
- Cover For Driving Convictions
- Mobile Mechanics Also Covered
- Courtesy Car Cover
Why Pick Think For Your Mechanics Insurance?
Are you still looking for more reasons to get a Mechanics insurance quote from Think? No problem, here are some additional features and benefits of our Mechanics insurance cover:
- We cover part-time and full time mechanics
- Road Risk policies for mechanics working from home premises available
- Combined cover for garages and body shops wanting buildings and contents cover
- Experts for motor trade Road Risk and Combined insurance policies
- Business interruption cover to protect you in case your business closes temporarily
- Sales & Service Indemnity, Public Liability and Employers’ Liability available
- Free 24 hour Claims Helpline provided by Kingsway
- Flexible payment options available
Can You Drive Any Car on a Motor Trade Policy?
What Is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
What Factors Affect Your Motor Trade Insurance Premium?
- Do I Get a Discount With a Letter That Says Claims Free Driving?
- Driving Restrictions Under The Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
- Will It Cost More to Add Another Driver to My Motor Trade Policy?
- What Is The Motor Insurance Database?
- What is the Difference Between Comprehensive and Third Party Only Cover?