Why Do I Need Mechanics Insurance?
Might you need to consider Mechanic insurance.
Why Is It Important To Have Mechanic Insurance?
A basic level of motor trade insurance is required by law; it is then up to you to decide if you need any additional cover on top. Although the additional cover is an extra expense, you have to weigh up the risk a possible incident could pose to your business. A single claim as a result of faulty repairs, or negligence could easily cost many thousands of pounds. This could drastically impact your business which may be your livelihood and that could have a detrimental effect on income.
So why is it important?
- It Is Required By Law
- To Provide Liability Cover
- To Provide Tool Cover
- For Machinery Cover
- Buildings & Contents Cover
- For Stock Cover
- Business Interruption Cover
Want To Get A Quote?
Want to find out more, speak to an expert or get a Mechanic’s insurance quote? Call our specialist team on 0800 221 8077 or click Get a Quote below to find out how much you could save.
What Are The Top 10 Fastest Selling Cars In June?
Do You Need Motor Trade Public Liability Insurance?
DVSA Launch New Qualification for MOT Testers
- Can I Change My Policy During the Period of Insurance?
- Can A Motor Trader Drive Someone Else's Car With Their Permission?
- Are Vehicles Covered at My Business or My Home Address?
- Who Is Entitled to Drive on My Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
- What’s The Difference Between Road Risk Insurance & Combined Insurance?