Mobile Mechanic Insurance
Road Risk & Combined Cover For Mobile Mechanics
Insurance To Keep Your Business On The Road
Get a Mobile Mechanics insurance policy that can provide you with cover for the things you need most, including driving customer vehicles on the road for testing and diagnosing, plus Public Liability cover to protect you against claims arising as a result of injury to a member of the public or damage to their property. You can also protect your tools, money, equipment and employees if you have any. Get a quote now!
Features & Benefits Of Our Mobile Mechanics Insurance Policies
Whether you’re a mobile mechanic, vehicle servicer, repairer or motor engineer working from home, on the road or from a fixed premises, we can help you find the right Road Risk or Combined cover policy for your business. We can offer you buildings and contents cover, plus policies that include Sales and Service Indemnity to cover the work you carry out and the parts you may fit to a customer’s vehicle. We can provide protection for your employees, your vehicles, plus your tools and equipment too. Our mobile mechanics policies can include the following:
- Road Risk Cover
- Cover To Drive Customer Cars
- Full & Part-Time Mechanics
- Tools & Portable Tools Cover
- Buildings & Contents Cover
- Goods In Transit Protection Sales & Service Indemnity
- Public & Employers’ Liability
- Split Indemnity Available
- Multiple Driver Cover
- Protected No Claims Bonus
- Driving Convictions Covered
Why Pick Think For Your Mechanics Insurance?
Are you still looking for more reasons to get a Mobile Mechanics insurance quote from Think? No problem, here are some additional features and benefits of our Mobile Mechanics insurance cover:
- Part-time and full time mobile mechanics can be covered
- For those mobile mechanics working from home, we’ve got Road Risk policies available
- For those working from designated premises we’ve got Combined cover available
- We are specialists for motor trade related policies including mobile mechanics
- We’ve been awarded as the UK’s ‘Most Loved Insurance Broker’ for the last 3 years
- Public Liability and Employers’ Liability cover also available
- Free 24/7 Claims Helpline managed by Kingsway
- Flexible payment options available
Motor Trade Monthly Round Up July 2017 News
Motor Trade Monthly Roundup November 2016
Who Might Need A Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
- Do I Need to Run My Motor Trade Business From a Premises?
- What’s The Difference Between Road Risk Insurance & Combined Insurance?
- Can I Add My Spouse, Partner or Children on to Motor Trade Policy?
- Do I Need To Notify You Of Any Change To My Motor Trade Business?
- Do You Offer Motor Trade Insurance to Northern Ireland?