Sales & Service Indemnity For Motor Traders
Sometimes the work you carry out or the products you fit to a customer’s vehicle might not be up to scratch, might be faulty or damaged, and might cause loss, damage or injury to a third party as a result. In these cases, if a claim is made against you, then Product Liability insurance would help you cover the legal liability, and the costs of counter-suing the product manufacturers or suppliers. Get a quote now!
Product Liability Insurance Experts
Make sure your business is protected against claims made against you by customers and members of the public, following an accident or incident caused by negligent work or faulty parts, which result in loss, damage to property, personal injury, illness, or even death to a third party. With so many potential hazards in your motor trade business, can you afford not to have cover in place? If a claim was made against you could you afford to pay the legal fees associated with it, and possible compensation too? If not, this could result in the closure of your business, so you need to make sure you’ve considered all the options. So why have motor trade Product Liability cover:
- Protect Your Customers
- Protect Your Business
- Protect Members Of The Public
- Cover Third Party Property
- Cover Legal Defence Costs
Why Choose Think For Your Product Liability Insurance?
Are you still looking for more reasons to get a Product Liability insurance quote from Think? No problem, here are some additional features and benefits of our Product Liability insurance cover:
- Cover for full time and part time motor trade businesses
- Cover for traders working from home or designated business premises
- We’ll cover your legal liability costs associated with any claims made against you
- We deliver award winning service – winners of the ‘Most Loved Broker’ award for 3 years running!
- We can also cover you for Public Liability and Employers’ Liability
- Free 24/7/365 Claims Helpline
- Flexible payment options available for motor traders