Public Liability Insurance
Features & Benefits Of Public Liability Insurance
Public Liability Insurance Information
Public Liability Cover For Motor Traders
Make sure your business is protected against claims made against you by customers and members of the public, following an accident or incident which results in damage to property, personal injury, illness, or even death. With so many potential hazards in your motor trade business, can you afford not to have cover in place? Get a quote now and see if you can save some money!
Public Liability Insurance – Protect Your Business
Working as a motor trader, whether operating from home or from designated premises such as a garage, showroom or car lot, the chances are that you will have members of the public visiting your premises. When working with heavy machinery, tools, chemicals and oils which could all be potential hazards and could all lead to accidents, injuries or illness being caused to anyone they come into contact with, then it is important you have the right protection in place to cover any legal fees and compensation associated with any claims arising as a result. Oil spills, uneven surfaces and tools lying around could all act as trip hazards and could end up costing you thousands! It also covers claims for damage to third party property caused by your business. So why have Motor Trader Public Liability cover:
- Protect Your Customers
- Protect Members Of The Public
- Cover Third Party Property
- Cover Legal Defence Costs Compensation For Illness Claims
- Compensation For Injury Claims
- Compensation For Death Claims
- Protect Your Business
- Give Customers Peace Of Mind
Why Choose Think For Public Liability Insurance?
Are you still looking for more reasons to get a Public Liability insurance quote from Think? No problem, here are some additional features and benefits of our Public Liability insurance cover:
- We cover part-time and full time motor traders
- We cover traders operating from home, on the road, or designated business premises
- We’ll cover your legal defence costs associated with any claims made against you
- We’ll cover compensation pay outs too
- We deliver award winning service – winners of the ‘Most Loved Broker’ award for 3 years running!
- We can also cover you for Public Liability and Sales & Service Indemnity
- Free 24/7/365 Claims Helpline
- Flexible payment options available for motor traders
Public Liability Insurance News
Having the right insurance in place could save you thousands in the long run.
A Brief Guide To Starting A Business In The UK
The Health And Safety Risks Posed By Santa's Workshop
Do I Need Public Liability Insurance?
About Motor Trade Insurance Policies
Entry Point Higher Due to 2015 Legislation
It’s Not A Legal Requirement But Maybe You Should Consider It
Public Liability Insurance FAQ's
Changes to your Motor Trade insurance policy can be made and sometimes must be made.
A combined traders policy covers more than just the standard road risks. It can cover the following (and more!)
As a specialist Motor Trade insurance broker, we are able to cover people working in the trade on a full-time basis and on a part-time basis too.
Public Liability Insurance Pages
Find out more about Public Liability insurance and what it covers.
Find out why you might need to consider Public Liability insurance.
Read below to find out more about who might need Product Liability insurance.
Read below to find out why you might need to consider Product Liability insurance.
A Guide to Car Insurance for Motor Traders
Find out more about who might need Public Liability insurance.
Read below to find out more about Employers’ Liability insurance and what it covers.
- Public Liability Insurance >>