Tyre Fitters Insurance
Road Risk & Combined Cover For Tyre Fitters
Full & Part-time Tyre Fitters Covered
We are specialists in arranging insurance policies for Tyre Fitters that can cover vehicles, tools, buildings and contents, whether you’re a full or part-time fitter. You can add Employers’ Liability if you have people working for you, Product Liability to cover the tyres you fit and the work you carry out, and Public Liability to protect you in case you’re involved in an accident with a member of the public.
Features & Benefits Of Our Tyre Fitters Insurance Policies
We have a track record in helping Tyre Fitters find the right insurance for their business, whether you work as a mobile fitter out on the road, from home, or out of designated premises. For those working from home we can offer a Road Risk policy to cover your vehicles, while Combined policies can be put in place for fitters wanting building and contents cover. You can also protect your tools, equipment and money too. Add split Indemnity to your policy to differentiate between personal vehicles and work vehicles. Our Tyre Fitters insurance policies can include the following:
- Product Liability Cover
- Split Indemnity Available
- Buildings & Contents Cover
- Tools & Machinery Cover
- Full & Part-Time Fitters
- Protection For Portable Tools
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers’ Liability
- Cover For Moving Client Cars
- Protected No Claims Bonus
- Drivers With Convictions
- Mobile Tyre Fitters Covered
Why Choose Think For Tyre Fitter Insurance?
Are you still looking for more reasons to get a Tyre Fitters insurance quote from Think? No problem, here are some additional features and benefits of our Tyre Fitters insurance cover:
- We can cover tyre fitters working from home, from premises and mobile tyre fitters too
- Cover available for full time and part-time tyre fitters
- Road Risk and Combined cover available
- Protected No Claims Bonus cover available
- Award winning business – the UK’s ‘Most Loved Broker’ for the last 3 years
- Sales & Service Indemnity to cover the parts you fit and the work carried out
- Free Claims Helpline provided by Kingsway 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Flexible payment options – ask for details!
Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up January 2018
MOT Test to Remain At Three Years
Should Motor Traders Show Prices Online?