Road Risk & Combined Cover For Valeters & Detailers
Insurance For Professional Valeters & Detailers
Full time or Part-Time Motor Trade insurance, home based, mobile or contracted to a dealer or garage, it doesn’t matter – we are specialists at arranging valeters insurance, and helping our customers save money. Whether it’s a simple Road Risk Motor Trade policy you’re after, or something more complex such as a Combined policy including Employers’ and Public Liability, with cover for your tools, equipment and cleaning products, we can get you sorted!
Features & Benefits Of Our Valeters & Detailers Insurance
Due to the nature of your work, and the fact you’re working with chemicals and specialist equipment, there is always the possibility that accidents will happen, and so you need to make sure you’re correctly covered. There’s always a risk of damage to customer vehicles while you’re moving or working on them, as well as risk of physical injury to both employees and members of the public. Our valeting insurance policies can also include Goods in Transit cover to protect your stock, tools, materials and portable equipment against accidental damage, theft or loss whilst you’re out and about, or even overnight and outside of business hours, if your vehicle isn’t locked away in a garage. Our valeters and detailers policies can include the following:
- Road Risk Policies
- Combined Cover Available
- Moving Client Vehicles
- Buildings & Contents Cover
- Goods in Transit Cover
- Tools & Equipment Cover
- Money & Stock Cover
- Employers’ Liability Cover
- Public Liability Cover
- No Claims Bonus Protection
- Claims & Convictions Covered
- Business Interruption
Why Pick Think For Your Valeter Insurance?
Are you still looking for more reasons to get a Valeters insurance quote from Think? No problem, here are some additional features and benefits of our Valeters insurance cover:
- We can cover you no matter whether you work from home, designated premises or third party premises as a sub-contractor
- We are experts in Road Risk or motor trade insurance Combined
- We can cover your vehicles, stock & chemicals, money, and vehicles
- We provide optional Employers’ Liability, Public Liability and Sales & Service Indemnity
- We are one of the UK’s top motor trade insurance brokers
- We’ve been awarded as the UK’s ‘Most Loved insurance Broker’ for 3 years running
- Free 24 hour Claims Helpline provided by Kingsway
- We offer our customers flexible payment and instalment options
The Death Of Diesel And How It Affects Motor Traders
Useful Tips On Driving Safely In The Snow
Motor Trade Insurance UK - Five Myths Busted
- Driving Restrictions Under The Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
- Can I Add My Spouse, Partner or Children on to Motor Trade Policy?
- Who Is Entitled to Drive on My Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
- If My Spouse Was on the Policy Could They Take the Children to School?
- Can I Add Protected No Claims During My Current Policy?