News for motor traders, convicted drivers, young drivers and general motorists.
Do You Know What’s Going To Change?
It’s Not A Legal Requirement But Maybe You Should Consider It
Professional Indemnity insurance is a type of liability insurance that protects you against claims from disgruntled clients.
You can add your spouse or partner to your Motor Trade insurance policy as long as you cohabit, saving your household money.
Offering car finance options could be a way to help boost your vehicle sales, as car finance opens up new ways for your customers to get the car they want.
All The News From The Month Of December
Ford Transit drivers were left outraged after a lock picker was made easily available to thieves on Amazon.
Who Exactly Might Need Motor Trade Insurance?
A Motor Traders Fairy Tale
How to prevent Motor Trade Policy Cancellations
Catch Up On Everything That’s Happened In The Last Month
Find Out What Cars You Can Drive
News From October
Thinking About Flipping Cars On The Side?
Government backs down from decision to increase MOT tests from three years to four years for new vehicles.
Failure to update the Motor Insurance Database could result in legal repercussions as you would not be in compliance with motor insurance laws.
All the most important news for motor traders from the month of April
News Articles List
- - How to prevent Motor Trade Policy Cancellations
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up December 2019
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from April
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from March
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from February
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up January 2018
- - MOT Test to Remain At Three Years
- - Should Motor Traders Show Prices Online?
- - How to Improve Your Online Presence as a Motor Trader
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up December 2017
- - Is It Time To Start Offering Online Sales?
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up November 2017
- - Are The UK's MOT Rules Getting Too Relaxed?
- - DVSA Launches Beta MOT Reminder Service
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up October 2017
- - Motor Trade Insurance UK - Five Myths Busted
- - Hybrid Motor Sales Are Surging Amid Diesel Decline
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up September 2017
- - Top 10 'Crash For Cash' Insurance Scam Areas Revealed
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up August 2017 News
- - The Death Of Diesel And How It Affects Motor Traders
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up July 2017 News
- - How Much Will a Motor Trade Insurance Policy Cost?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up June 2017 News
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up May 2017 News
- - Why UK Drivers Could Face Huge Fines For EU Driving Offences
- - Could Diesel Cars Soon Be A Thing Of The Past?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up April 2017 News
- - Things To Consider When Purchasing A Motor Trade Policy
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up March 2017
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up For April 2016
- - What Factors Affect Your Motor Trade Insurance Premium?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up For May 2016
- - How To Make The Most Of Social Media As A Motor Trader
- - Used Car PCP Sales Set to Rise This Year
- - Advice For Starting Your Part-Time Motor Trade Business
- - 97 Percent Of Car Buyers Research Next Purchase Online
- - Up to 50 Percent of Motorists Plan to Buy New
- - Kicked Out Of School To £1 Billion In Sales
- - International Ford Show 2016 Starts On Saturday
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up February 2016
- - The Most Common Questions About Motor Trade Insurance
- - New Car Registrations Reach New High In 2015
- - Who Might Need A Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
- - What Are the Top 10 Selling Cars in January 2016?
- - Who Needs To Have Motor Trade Insurance?
- - Save Money & Make Your Garage Environmentally Friendly
- - Who Might Need Public Liability Insurance?
- - What Is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- - Motor Trade Insurance for Convicted Drivers
- - Additions and Optional Extras for Motor Trade Policies
- - Motor Traders May Not Covered Under Home Insurance
- - Can Motor Trade Insurance Protect You for a Second Job?
- - Add Your Spouse To Your Motor Trade Insurance Policy