News for motor traders, convicted drivers, young drivers and general motorists.
All The News From The Month Of December
All the most important news for motor traders from the month of April
Find Out What Sold Fastest In November
This month sees the fallout from the Autumn Budget, as well as news from the Motor Trader Summit.
Read our article below to understand the differences between the two
Facts, Figures, News & More For Motor Traders
More motorists are choosing new cars for their next purchase.
All Information Sourced From gov.uk And Correct At The Time Of Publishing
Three motor trade news stories you should read. From MOT changes to Motor Ombudsman growth.
All the usual topics are covered including MOT news, future developments in the automotive industry and the latest Brexit trade car news.
Cover Your Vehicles For Motor Trade Use And Another Occupation
The cold weather is back so find out how you should drive in the snow
Make Sure You Don't Get Caught Out
Thinking About Flipping Cars On The Side?
How To Improve Your Customer Service And Sales
Make sure your car doesn't fail its MOT
You can add your spouse or partner to your Motor Trade insurance policy as long as you cohabit, saving your household money.
News Articles List
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from April
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from March
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from February
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up January 2018
- - MOT Test to Remain At Three Years
- - Should Motor Traders Show Prices Online?
- - How to Improve Your Online Presence as a Motor Trader
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up December 2017
- - Is It Time To Start Offering Online Sales?
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up November 2017
- - Are The UK's MOT Rules Getting Too Relaxed?
- - DVSA Launches Beta MOT Reminder Service
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up October 2017
- - Motor Trade Insurance UK - Five Myths Busted
- - Hybrid Motor Sales Are Surging Amid Diesel Decline
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up September 2017
- - Top 10 'Crash For Cash' Insurance Scam Areas Revealed
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up August 2017 News
- - The Death Of Diesel And How It Affects Motor Traders
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up July 2017 News
- - How Much Will a Motor Trade Insurance Policy Cost?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up June 2017 News
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up May 2017 News
- - Why UK Drivers Could Face Huge Fines For EU Driving Offences
- - Could Diesel Cars Soon Be A Thing Of The Past?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up April 2017 News
- - Things To Consider When Purchasing A Motor Trade Policy
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up March 2017
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up For April 2016
- - What Factors Affect Your Motor Trade Insurance Premium?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up For May 2016
- - How To Make The Most Of Social Media As A Motor Trader
- - Used Car PCP Sales Set to Rise This Year
- - Advice For Starting Your Part-Time Motor Trade Business
- - 97 Percent Of Car Buyers Research Next Purchase Online
- - Up to 50 Percent of Motorists Plan to Buy New
- - Kicked Out Of School To £1 Billion In Sales
- - International Ford Show 2016 Starts On Saturday
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up February 2016
- - The Most Common Questions About Motor Trade Insurance
- - New Car Registrations Reach New High In 2015
- - Who Might Need A Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
- - What Are the Top 10 Selling Cars in January 2016?
- - Who Needs To Have Motor Trade Insurance?
- - Save Money & Make Your Garage Environmentally Friendly
- - Who Might Need Public Liability Insurance?
- - What Is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- - Motor Trade Insurance for Convicted Drivers
- - Additions and Optional Extras for Motor Trade Policies
- - Motor Traders May Not Covered Under Home Insurance
- - Can Motor Trade Insurance Protect You for a Second Job?
- - Add Your Spouse To Your Motor Trade Insurance Policy
- - The UKs Worst MOT Pass Rates Revealed
- - Harder To Be Used Car Dealer With Consumer Rights Act