News for motor traders, convicted drivers, young drivers and general motorists.
Find Out What Cars You Can Drive
Good News If Youâ€™re A Motor Trader!
Future Growth Uncertain
The new DVSA qualification for MOT testers explained, when it comes into force and if you need it.
When buying a Motor Trade policy make sure cost isnâ€™t the only thing you focus on.
The Latest Motor Trade News For May 2016
Offering car finance options could be a way to help boost your vehicle sales, as car finance opens up new ways for your customers to get the car they want.
Changes mean some classic cars will no longer need MOTs.
The new EU Directive explained, what you could be fined for, how and why!
Government backs down from decision to increase MOT tests from three years to four years for new vehicles.
Common questions about Motor Trade insurance answered, including the minimum age a trader needs to be.
Registrations Hit Record 2.63 Million In One Year
Motor Trade News February 2016
More motorists are choosing new cars for their next purchase.
Whether itâ€™s your first time taking out Motor Trade insurance or you are renewing your existing policy, here are some things to consider.
Suggestions on how to make your garage more environmentally friendly.
If you run a motor trade business you will need to take out a Motor Trade insurance policy to make sure you are properly covered.
News Articles List
- - Monthly Motor Trade Round Up February 2020
- - How to prevent Motor Trade Policy Cancellations
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up December 2019
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from April
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from March
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from February
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up January 2018
- - MOT Test to Remain At Three Years
- - Should Motor Traders Show Prices Online?
- - How to Improve Your Online Presence as a Motor Trader
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up December 2017
- - Is It Time To Start Offering Online Sales?
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up November 2017
- - Are The UK's MOT Rules Getting Too Relaxed?
- - DVSA Launches Beta MOT Reminder Service
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up October 2017
- - Motor Trade Insurance UK - Five Myths Busted
- - Hybrid Motor Sales Are Surging Amid Diesel Decline
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up September 2017
- - Top 10 'Crash For Cash' Insurance Scam Areas Revealed
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up August 2017 News
- - The Death Of Diesel And How It Affects Motor Traders
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up July 2017 News
- - How Much Will a Motor Trade Insurance Policy Cost?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up June 2017 News
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up May 2017 News
- - Why UK Drivers Could Face Huge Fines For EU Driving Offences
- - Could Diesel Cars Soon Be A Thing Of The Past?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up April 2017 News
- - Things To Consider When Purchasing A Motor Trade Policy
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up March 2017
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up For April 2016
- - What Factors Affect Your Motor Trade Insurance Premium?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up For May 2016
- - How To Make The Most Of Social Media As A Motor Trader
- - Used Car PCP Sales Set to Rise This Year
- - Advice For Starting Your Part-Time Motor Trade Business
- - 97 Percent Of Car Buyers Research Next Purchase Online
- - Up to 50 Percent of Motorists Plan to Buy New
- - Kicked Out Of School To Â£1 Billion In Sales
- - International Ford Show 2016 Starts On Saturday
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up February 2016
- - The Most Common Questions About Motor Trade Insurance
- - New Car Registrations Reach New High In 2015
- - Who Might Need A Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
- - What Are the Top 10 Selling Cars in January 2016?
- - Who Needs To Have Motor Trade Insurance?
- - Save Money & Make Your Garage Environmentally Friendly
- - Who Might Need Public Liability Insurance?
- - What Is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- - Motor Trade Insurance for Convicted Drivers
- - Additions and Optional Extras for Motor Trade Policies
- - Motor Traders May Not Covered Under Home Insurance
- - Can Motor Trade Insurance Protect You for a Second Job?