News for motor traders, convicted drivers, young drivers and general motorists.
Birmingham tops the list for most reported ‘crash for cash’ insurance scams.
A round up of all the motor trade news you need to know from the month of March 2017, including news for MOT Testers, as well as car dealerships.
Failure to update the Motor Insurance Database could result in legal repercussions as you would not be in compliance with motor insurance laws.
From Citroen To Mercedes The Best Selling Cars On Auto Trader
As a motor trader, should you show your prices online? Like showing Motor Trade insurance quotes online, it’s not always a simple answer.
All the usual topics are covered including MOT news, future developments in the automotive industry and the latest Brexit trade car news.
Important and interesting motor trade news from the month of June summed up.
We take a look at five myths about Motor Trade insurance and explain why they are wrong.
News From The Last Month
Common questions about Motor Trade insurance answered, including the minimum age a trader needs to be.
Good News If You’re A Motor Trader!
Cover Your Vehicles For Motor Trade Use And Another Occupation
Of The 1,000 People Surveyed, Almost All Of Them Said They Research Online
Find Out What Sold Fastest In November
Make Sure You Don't Get Caught Out
A look at all the important Motor Trade news from December and 2017.
With online sales continuing to rise, should you start offering this service?
News Articles List
- - Monthly Motor Trade Round Up February 2020
- - How to prevent Motor Trade Policy Cancellations
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up December 2019
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from April
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from March
- - Top Three Motor Trade Stories from February
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up January 2018
- - MOT Test to Remain At Three Years
- - Should Motor Traders Show Prices Online?
- - How to Improve Your Online Presence as a Motor Trader
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up December 2017
- - Is It Time To Start Offering Online Sales?
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up November 2017
- - Are The UK's MOT Rules Getting Too Relaxed?
- - DVSA Launches Beta MOT Reminder Service
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up October 2017
- - Motor Trade Insurance UK - Five Myths Busted
- - Hybrid Motor Sales Are Surging Amid Diesel Decline
- - Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up September 2017
- - Top 10 'Crash For Cash' Insurance Scam Areas Revealed
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up August 2017 News
- - The Death Of Diesel And How It Affects Motor Traders
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up July 2017 News
- - How Much Will a Motor Trade Insurance Policy Cost?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up June 2017 News
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up May 2017 News
- - Why UK Drivers Could Face Huge Fines For EU Driving Offences
- - Could Diesel Cars Soon Be A Thing Of The Past?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up April 2017 News
- - Things To Consider When Purchasing A Motor Trade Policy
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up March 2017
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up For April 2016
- - What Factors Affect Your Motor Trade Insurance Premium?
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up For May 2016
- - How To Make The Most Of Social Media As A Motor Trader
- - Used Car PCP Sales Set to Rise This Year
- - Advice For Starting Your Part-Time Motor Trade Business
- - 97 Percent Of Car Buyers Research Next Purchase Online
- - Up to 50 Percent of Motorists Plan to Buy New
- - Kicked Out Of School To £1 Billion In Sales
- - International Ford Show 2016 Starts On Saturday
- - Motor Trade Monthly Round Up February 2016
- - The Most Common Questions About Motor Trade Insurance
- - New Car Registrations Reach New High In 2015
- - Who Might Need A Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
- - What Are the Top 10 Selling Cars in January 2016?
- - Who Needs To Have Motor Trade Insurance?
- - Save Money & Make Your Garage Environmentally Friendly
- - Who Might Need Public Liability Insurance?
- - What Is Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- - Motor Trade Insurance for Convicted Drivers
- - Additions and Optional Extras for Motor Trade Policies
- - Motor Traders May Not Covered Under Home Insurance
- - Can Motor Trade Insurance Protect You for a Second Job?