Think Insurance, UK, Walsall
Call our experts free on 0800 221 8077
Part Time Motor Trade Insurance

Part Time Motor Trade Insurance

Bespoke Insurance Policies For Part-Time Motor Traders

Or request a call & get a fast quote >>

    You are here:
  1. Think Insurance Specialist Insurance Brokers
  2. Part Time Motor Trade Insurance

Part Time Motor Trade Insurance Quotes

Part-Time Road Risk & Combined Insurance

From buying and selling vehicles, to fixing and cleaning them, whatever you do, we can help you find the right part-time motor trade insurance policy to meet your needs. Whether you work from home and just need Road Risk cover, or operate out of premises and are looking for a Combined Insurance policy, we’ve got you covered. Get a quote today and see how much you could save! If you're after more advice about becoming a part time motor trader read what other traders have to say!


Features & Benefits Of A Part-Time Motor Trade Insurance Policy

We specialise in cover for part-time traders, and those that have a second occupation outside of the trade. We can also cover part-time mechanics, valeters, tyre and exhaust fitters, car jockeys and lots more. Our part-time traders insurance can also provide cover for personal vehicles, with your family cars being included for social, domestic and pleasure use. We also offer an option for you to add Additional Business Use (ABU) to your policy, so you’re covered to use the vehicle whilst carrying out work for your other occupation. Are you wondering if you need Part-Time Traders insurance?


Our Part-Time Motor Trade policies can include the following:

  • Part-Time Traders Covered
  • Demonstration Cover
  • Tool Cover
  • Additional Business Use Available 
  • Carriage of Vehicles Cover
  • Stock of Vehicles
  • Public Liability Cover
  • Cover For Recovery Trucks
  • Split Indemnity
  • Multi Premises Cover
  • Goods In Transit
  • Motorbike Cover

Why Part-Time Motor Traders Should Choose Think?

Are you still looking for more reasons to get a Part-Time Motor Trade insurance quote from Think? No problem, here are some additional features and benefits of our Part-Time Motor Trade insurance cover:

  • We’ve grown to become one of the UK's largest part-time motor trade insurance brokers
  • We understand the differences between what full time traders and part-time traders need
  • We’ve been awarded the title of the UK’s ‘Most Loved insurance Broker’ for the last 3 years
  • We work with the UK’s leading motor trade insurance underwriters
  • We offer our customers a UK based, free 24 hour Claims Helpline provided by Kingsway
  • Flexible payment and instalment options available to all customers
  • Update the MID for free – with online facilities to make updates yourself
  • Vehicles up to 44 tonnes in weight covered
  • We are based in the UK, and don’t have any overseas call centres

How To Get A Quote?

Want to find out more, speak to an expert or get a Part-Time Motor Trade insurance quote? Call our specialist team on 0800 221 8077 or Get a Quote below to find out how much you could save.


Top Three Motor Trade Stories
Top Three Motor Trade Stories from February

The three most important Motor Trade stories from February.

Motor Trade News January
Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up January 2018

We look back at all the important motor trade news from January, highlighting a new scam to be aware of, plus other motoring news.

Mot Test Three Years
MOT Test to Remain At Three Years

Government backs down from decision to increase MOT tests from three years to four years for new vehicles.

Motor Trade Online Prices
Should Motor Traders Show Prices Online?

As a motor trader, should you show your prices online? Like showing Motor Trade insurance quotes online, it’s not always a simple answer.

Improve Online Presence
How to Improve Your Online Presence as a Motor Trader

Top tips for motor traders looking to boost and improve their online presence, from Motor Trade insurance broker Think Insurance.

Motor Trade News December
Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up December 2017

A look at all the important Motor Trade news from December and 2017.

Online Sales
Is It Time To Start Offering Online Sales?

With online sales continuing to rise, should you start offering this service?

Motor Trade News November
Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up November 2017

This month sees the fallout from the Autumn Budget, as well as news from the Motor Trader Summit.

Mot Rule Changes
Are The UK's MOT Rules Getting Too Relaxed?

Changes mean some classic cars will no longer need MOTs.

Motor Trade News
Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up October 2017

Hybrids are back in the Round Up as well as consumer attitude news, MOT news and why you need a good Motor Trade insurance policy.

Part Time Motor Trade Insurance FAQ's

Mechanics Insurance
Can Anyone Get A Motor Traders Insurance ?

There are some restrictions as to who can take out a Traders insurance policy, and it can vary between insurers.

Compare Insurance
Is Motor Trade Insurance Expensive?

The price of your Motor Trade insurance policy can vary depending on a number of factors, and more add ons can make it more expensive.

Young Driver Insurance 2
Do I Need Part Time Or Full Time Traders Insurance?

Unsure whether your Motor Trade business needs Part-Time or Full-Time Traders insurance? Read on.

Tyre Fitter Insurance
What’s The Difference Between Road Risk Insurance & Combined Insurance?

The difference between Motor Trade Road Risk Only and Combined explained.

Convicted Driver Insurance Online Quote
Who Is The Leading Motor Trade Insurance Broker?

Are Think Insurance a leading Motor Trade insurance broker? We hope so!

How To Get Motor Trade Insurance

If you need advice on getting a Motor Trade insurance policy read on.

Motor Trade Insurance 5
What is the Difference Between Comprehensive and Third Party Only Cover?

A Comprehensive Motor Trade insurance policy offers a different level of cover than Third Party Only.

Motor Trade Insurance 5
What is the Difference Between a Certificate of Motor Insurance and a Cover Note?

Both offer proof of insurance but a cover note is only temporary.

Motor Trade Insurance 4
What is Uninsured Loss Recovery service?

Uninsured Loss Recovery cover may help you claim back expenses which are the result of an accident.

Part Time Motor Trade Insurance Pages

Compare Insurance
Car Dealer Insurance Cost UK

Looking for Car Dealer insurance in the UK and want to know the cost, what it entails and how to get the best deal?

Motor Trade Insurance Cost Average
Part Time Motor Trade Insurance Cost

If you’re considering whether to take on a motor trade profession on a part time basis, make sure you research all the costs beforehand.

Online Insurance Quote
Are You Becoming a Part Time Motor Trader

Advice on the steps you need to take if you’re thinking about becoming a part-time motor trader.

Mechanics Insurance
Comprehensive Motor Trade Insurance

Comprehensive Motor Trade insurance is the best level of cover you can buy, allowing you to ensure your vehicle and business are protected.

Motor Trade Insurance Cost Average
Third Party, Fire & Theft (TPFT) Trade Insurance

When taking out a Motor Trade insurance policy you might want to invest in better cover than a Third Party Only policy.

Mechanic With Car Keys
Traders Insurance - Third Party Only (TPO)

A Traders insurance Third Party Only policy is the most basic level of cover you need as a motor trader.

Big Ben
London Motor Trade Insurance

If you’re looking for London Motor Trade insurance then we explain what it entails, and how you can get it.

Compare Insurance
Traders Policy Rules

Make sure you know what you can and can’t do on a Motor Trade insurance policy by knowing what the Traders’ policy rules are.

Motor Trade Insurance Birmingham
Motor Trade Insurance in Birmingham

If you are looking for Motor Trade insurance in Birmingham we can help you out. Our location means we are ideally placed for traders in the Second City.

Motor Trade Insurance Cost Average
Motor Trade Insurance Cost Average

If you’re looking to take out your first Motor Trade insurance policy, or renew your current cover you might wonder what the Motor Trade insurance cost average is.

  1. Part Time Motor Trade Insurance >>
    1. 1 Part Time Road Risk Combined Insurance
    2. 2 Features Benefits Part Time Motor Trade Insurance Policy
    3. 3 Why Part Time Motor Traders Should Choose Think
    4. 4 How To Get A Quote
  1. Part Time Motor Trade Insurance Articles >>
  1. Part Time Motor Trade Insurance FAQ's >>
  1. Part Time Motor Trade Insurance Pages >>