Think Insurance, UK, Walsall
man fitting car door

Why Do I Need Part Time Motor Trade Insurance?

Find out why you might need to consider Part-Time Motor Trade insurance.

Why Is It Important To Have Part-Time Motor Trade Insurance?

It doesn’t matter if your business is only part-time, if you run a motor trade related business in the UK then you are required by law to hold a motor trade insurance policy to protect yourself, and members of the public, whether they are visiting your premises to view a new vehicle, or dropping off their car to be fixed. While it may not be your primary source of income or main occupation, you need to make sure that you’ve given thought to exactly what could go wrong in your business, and whether you would be covered should the worst happen.

Here’s why you need the right Motor Trade insurance:

  • It is the Law
  • To provide Demonstration Cover
  • To provide Split Indemnity Cover
  • To provide Liability Cover
  • To provide Stock of Vehicles Cover
  • To provide Motorbike Cover
  • To provide Employee Cover
  • To provide Multi Premises Cover
  • To provide Compound Cover
  • To provide Tool Cover
  • To provide Carriage of Vehicles Cover
  • To provide Recovery Truck Cover

How To Get A Quote?

Want to find out more, speak to an expert or get a Part-Time Motor Trade insurance quote? Call our specialist team on 0800 221 8077 or click Get a Quote below to find out how much you could save.