Think Insurance, UK, Walsall
detached house

Who Needs Home Insurance?

Find Out More About Our Home Insurance

Who Will Need Home Insurance?

If you own your own home then you will need to have Buildings insurance. As mentioned above, many mortgage lenders will not enter into an agreement unless you have the necessary cover in place. Buildings cover will provide you the financial ability to rebuild or repair your home if the structure becomes damaged. This could save you a fortune if the worst were to happen.

If you are a landlord then it is your responsibility to take out Buildings cover, and not the tenants’. Over time you can build up quite a collection of possessions, and so Contents cover will enable you to replace anything that is damaged or stolen. Imagine coming home one night and finding your TV and PS4 missing, or your watch, jewellery and laptop gone. At least this way, you will be able to buy like-for-like new ones and have everything covered.

So Who Needs Home Insurance?

Want To Get A Quote?

Want to find out more, speak to an expert or get a Home insurance quote? Call our specialist team on 0330 127 4100 or click Get a Quote below to find out how much you could save.