Body Shop Insurance
Protect Your Body Shop With Think Insurance
We are specialists in providing cover for body shops and vehicle repair garages, offering protection for machinery, tools and specialist equipment, as well as buildings and contents too. We can cover your vehicles, any courtesy cars you have, and protect you and your employees to drive your customers’ vehicles too. With Road Risk policies, Combined policies and Liability cover for Products, Employees and members of the Public, we can provide a tailored policy to suit your business. Get a quote and see how much you could save!
Features & Benefits Of Our Body Shop Insurance
Get cover for all your body shop equipment like your spraying booths, spray guns, lifting machinery and other garage equipment with a Think Insurance body shop policy. Cover your tools, your money and anything else vital to the running of your body repair business. Protect your buildings and all their contents, and cover your business against unforeseen closure with business interruption cover. If you have courtesy cars you loan to your clients while working on their vehicles, we can protect them too. Plus if you have employees, you can meet your legal requirements with one of our Employers’ Liability policies. Our body shop policies can include the following:
- Road Risk & Combined Cover
- Body shop Equipment Cover
- Tools & Portable Tools Cover
- Driving Customer Cars
- Split Indemnity Available
- Multi Premises Cover
- Multiple Drivers Covered
- Buildings & Contents Cover
- Cover For Vehicles
- Employers’ & Public Liability
- No Claims Bonus Protection
- Claims & Convictions Covered
Why Should You Pick Think For Your Body Shop Insurance?
- Protect your body shop equipment including spray booths, lifting machinery & ramps
- Cover you and your employees to drive customer vehicles
- We offer No Claims Bonus Protection on motor trade policies
- We cover your courtesy cars too
- We offer flexible vehicle indemnity limits
- We can protect your buildings and contents, plus your vehicles and money
- We can arrange optional Employers’ Liability, Public Liability and Sales & Service Indemnity
- We are one of the UK’s leading Motor Trade Body Shop insurance brokers
- We’ve won the title of the UK’s ‘Most Loved Insurance Broker’ for the last 3 years!
- 24 / 7 / 365 Claims Helpline provided by Kingsway
- Take advantage of our flexible payment and instalment options
Motor Trade News Monthly Round Up January 2018
MOT Test to Remain At Three Years
Should Motor Traders Show Prices Online?