Think Insurance, UK, Walsall
A Vehicle Broken Down On The Side Of The Road Getting Fixed

Who Needs Vehicle Recovery Insurance?

Find out more about who might need Vehicle Recovery insurance.

Who Needs Vehicle Recovery Insurance?

Anyone in the business of recovering vehicles, either full time or part time, based from home or from a company premises will need Vehicle Recovery Insurance. The law stipulates that you must have at least the very basic form of cover, which is third party only, but you must keep in mind that this will not cover your vehicle at all.  Then if you have any employees working for you, it is also a legal requirement to have Employers’ Liability insurance. This covers both you and your employees should they have an accident at work. 

You will need Vehicle Recovery insurance for the following:

  • Vehicle Recovery
  • Breakdown Recovery
  • Vehicle Delivery

Want To Get A Quote?

Want to find out more, speak to an expert or get a Vehicle Recovery insurance quote? Call our specialist team on 0800 221 8077 or click Get a Quote below to find out how much you could save.