Think Insurance, UK, Walsall
mechanic fixing underneath of a car

What Is Motor Trade Insurance?

Find out more about Motor Trade insurance and what it covers.

What Is Motor Trade Insurance And What Does It Cover?

Motor trade insurance is a must for anyone working in the motor trade. Whether you’re a full time or part time trader, working from your home or from specified premises, you’ll need the right cover to protect your stock, your tools, your equipment and your employees. Need demonstration cover, split indemnity or carriage of vehicles cover? No problem. Read below for more details about our motor trade insurance.

 Motor Trade Insurance Explained

Motor Trade Road Risk Insurance protects traders working from home premises, and covers you to drive customers’ vehicles. There are 3 levels of cover including Third Party Only, Third Party, Fire & Theft, and Comprehensive cover.

You can also take out Employers’ Liability cover if you employ anyone in your business; Product Liability cover to protect you against issues with products supplied to your business; and Public Liability cover to ensure you’re covered in case any person is injured while on your premises.

If you operate from a business premises, then you can also take out Motor Trade Combined Cover, which as well as everything listed above, can also include protection against damage to machinery and equipment, tools, buildings, vehicles, money and business interruption.

So what does Motor Trade insurance cover?

  • Third Party Cover
  • Third Party, Fire & Theft Cover
  • Comprehensive Cover
  • Employers’ Liability Cover
  • Product Liability Cover
  • Public Liability Cover
  • Motor Trade Combined Cover

How To Get A Quote?

Want to find out more, speak to an expert or get a Motor Trade insurance quote? Call our specialist team on 0330 127 4100 or click Get a Quote below to find out how much you could save.