Think Insurance, UK, Walsall
Call our experts free on 0800 221 8077
Part Time Motor Trade Insurance

Who Needs Part Time Motor Trade Insurance?

Find out more about who might need Part-Time Motor Trade insurance.  

Who Needs Part-Time Motor Trade Insurance?

Part-time motor trade insurance is aimed at those people who operate their business on a part time basis, and have another occupation at the same time. It offers all of the protection of a full motor trade insurance policy, covering your stock, tools & equipment, vehicles and premises, but acknowledges that you only work in the trade part time.

If you run your business from your home, then you’ll need part-time motor trade road risk insurance; if you are running your business from designated premises then you’ll need a combined insurance policy instead. If your part-time business also has employees, then you are also legal required to have Employers’ Liability cover in place for both your and their protection.

Part-time motor trade insurance is a basic requirement for anyone working in one of these professions:

  • Part-Time Motor Traders
  • Part-Time Car Sales 
  • Part-Time Vehicle Servicing
  • Part-Time MOT Garage
  • Part-Time Mechanics
  • Part-Time Body Shop Owners
  • Part-Time Vehicle Recovery Agents
  • Part-Time Tyre & Exhaust Fitters
  • Part-Time Valeters
  • Part-Time Mobile Mechanics
  • Part-Time HGV Mechanics
  • Part-Time Car Park Jockeys

Want To Get A Quote?

Want to find out more, speak to an expert or get a Part-Time Motor Trade insurance quote? Call our specialist team on 0800 221 8077 or click Get a Quote below to find out how much you could save.