Vehicle Sales Insurance
What Is Vehicle Sales Insurance And What Does It Cover?
Road Risk & Combined Cover For Motor Traders
Motor Traders insurance policies are aimed at people buying and selling vehicles for a profit. Whether it’s your full time profession, or you have another occupation and do it as a side line, if you are making money from it, then you need to have insurance in place to cover you. Policies cover traders working from home or designated premises, and can protect you against accidental damage, theft, loss and injury. Read below for more information on motor traders insurance.
Features & Benefits Of Our Vehicle Sales Insurance
Whether you’re a part-time motor trader or you buy and sell vehicles as your full time profession, you need to make sure you’re properly covered. For those smaller businesses operating from home, our motor trade Road Risk policies are ideal, covering you to move vehicles as part of your day-to-day business, perhaps having bought them at auction or delivering them to customers. For larger businesses selling from designated premises, then a Combined policy is more suitable, providing protection for your buildings, contents, stock, tools, money and vehicles. Our motor traders policies can include the following:
- Demonstration Cover
- Tools & Machinery Cover
- Carriage Of Vehicles Cover
- Cover For Stock Of Vehicles
- No Claims Bonus Protection
- Public & Employers’ Liability
- Product Liability Protection
- Multiple Drivers Covered
- Claims & Convictions Covered
- Business Interruption
- Cover For Multiple Premises
- Compound Cover
Why Choose Think As Your Vehicle Sales Insurance Broker?
Are you still looking for more reasons to get a Motor Traders insurance quote from Think? No problem, here are some additional features of our Vehicle Sales insurance cover:
- We cover trading from home, designated car lots or even bespoke showrooms
- Specialists for Road Risk or motor trade Combined policies
- Cover for vehicles, tools, premises, money, and business interruption
- Employers’ Liability, Public Liability and Product Liability options available
- We are one of the leading motor traders insurance brokers in the UK
- We’ve been voted as the UK’s ‘Most Loved insurance Broker’ for 3 years in a row
- Free 24 hour Claims Helpline provided by Kingsway
- Flexible payment and instalment options available
- Facilities to update the MID yourself – every time you buy or sell a car
- Based in the UK, with no overseas call centres
New Car Registrations Reach New High In 2015
What Are The Benefits of Being A Mobile Mechanic?
Used Car PCP Sales Set To Rise This Year
- Can Employees Vehicle Be Covered For Private Use?
- What is the Difference Between Comprehensive and Third Party Only Cover?
- Why Has My Motor Trade Insurance Policy Gone Up in Price When the Open Claim Wasn’t My Fault?
- Can I Get Cover for Vehicles at My Trade Premises?
- Can I Add Protected No Claims During My Current Policy?